[SOLVED] Asus Aura sync no mobo

Apr 16, 2019
So basically i have installed asus aura sync and after many MANY reinstalls it finally runs.However the only rgb component that is showing up is the ram.How do i make the mobo show up too?I 've been trying to do this from yesterday after i came home(i went to nyc basically just to get the mobo from a microcenter because the price here is dumb high) and i cant get it to work.I also have a 3 way argb splitter connected to the mobo argb header and while it is lit up i cant control it.

Bonus question: i have an xspc argb 8 way hub to connect everything but its cable to connect it to the mobo has a male connector (as the header on the mobo) so can someone tell me where i can get a argb cable that has holes and not pins on both ends?

*Part list:
Asus prime x570 pro am4 mobo
Ryzen 5 2600 (i know its kind of dumb im waiting on an upgrade to a 3rd gen )
Gskill trident Z rgb 16gb 3000mhz (no gskill software installed)
Coolermaster ml240r rgb
Rx580 8Gb msi armor oc ed.
Coolermaster mf120 rgb fans x8
xspc white 8 way argb hub
send help pls

Solution
If you google "how to completely remove AURA sync" or something like that, there should be a guide on the asus forms on how to clean out Aura Sync completely from your system. Just uninstalling it doesn't delete all the AURA folders and registry stuff.
Apr 16, 2019
Do you have the latest AURA Sync patch from the Asus website?? Aura is one of the most frequently updated programs on there.
honestly that was the first thing I tried but just doing it again made it work.I think it might have been because of some softwares before but honestly I'm just happy I don't need to worry about it anymore