Asus Details Padfone 2, New Windows 8 Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

kab1985

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
I hope it gets a US release. I like my iPhone 4S, but the Padfone would steal me away without a second thought.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
So, with all the hype surrounding the impending release of Windows 8, why has Tom's hardware still not yet reported on the Xbox Music story, when 16 hours ago they were telling the story on the radio, not even a big radio station but a local Rock station based in Birmingham, UK
I understand there is a lot of stuff going on, but a multi-platform service, free with ad-support, premium ad-free, DRM-free downloads, cloud based - will this story get some colum inches by the end of the week?

samwelaye

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]So, with all the hype surrounding the impending release of Windows 8, why has Tom's hardware still not yet reported on the Xbox Music story, when 16 hours ago they were telling the story on the radio, not even a big radio station but a local Rock station based in Birmingham, UK...I understand there is a lot of stuff going on, but a multi-platform service, free with ad-support, premium ad-free, DRM-free downloads, cloud based - will this story get some colum inches by the end of the week?[/citation]

its because toms is ALWAYS late on news. reviews are great and ontime, news sucks. take this article for instance, it was on pocketnow yesterday.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]samwelaye[/nom]its because toms is ALWAYS late on news. reviews are great and ontime, news sucks. take this article for instance, it was on pocketnow yesterday.[/citation]
I am expecting Tom's to do a full article on the Surface and Windows 8, around October 29th-ish, after the weekend, maybe even late in the afternoon, no rush

chimonow

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
Looking at the U38, Looks really great! Finally AMD will step into the Ultra-Slim market. Wondering what AMD processor it will hold, Hopefully a trinity based one.

Status
Not open for further replies.