Question ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 12GB OC V2 (LHR):::: Max Temperature help

rcsverige

Commendable
Mar 15, 2021
I have looked on the ASUS website and all around the internet but I cannot find anything about what the safe operating range is for temperature. I dont know much about GPU´s. Can anyone bless me with some of your insight?

rcsverige

Commendable
Mar 15, 2021
93C is the max temp for 3060

Maximum GPU Temperature (in C)
Graphics Card Power (W)200170
Required System Power (W) (4)600550
Ah ok, so its enough to just look at nvidia page instead of looking at the different companies that use their techonology to make their own GPU? I just assumed that and ASUS 3060 might have a different temp from like a EVGA.

Ah ok, so its enough to just look at nvidia page instead of looking at the different companies that use their techonology to make their own GPU? I just assumed that and ASUS 3060 might have a different temp from like a EVGA.

Yeah all 3060 are the same but other brands add there own twist to them but anything below 93 is good enougn for GPU. Also you can use MSI afterburner to cool down GPU more.

rcsverige

Commendable
Mar 15, 2021
Yeah all 3060 are the same but other brands add there own twist to them but anything below 93 is good enougn for GPU. Also you can use MSI afterburner to cool down GPU more.
Yea I actually have a fan curve on MSI. Typically I dont really see anything above 65c (cyberpunk is what brings it there) but I am currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R GAMMA with the Reshades and it is bringing me up to 68 to 69c. I know that it is safe but I am still paranoid especially in the context of extending its life as much as possible.