Asus GTX 780 Poseidon Platinum Edition Video Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

oajarmeh95

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013
It's a good idea to make Direct CU II hybrid, but can i ask about the RAMs what brand they use in this system they are so amazing with these LEDs ?

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
I too am interested in that lighting configuration for the memory. On the topic at hand would be nice if that cooler was on a 780ti. I hope in the future maybe this should become a standard where the coolers also have the option to be water cooled.

Au_equus

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
It's a good idea to make Direct CU II hybrid, but can i ask about the RAMs what brand they use in this system they are so amazing with these LEDs ?
+1 on what kind of RAM > They look awesome!
The RAM modules looks like the Corsair Dominator Platinum series using customized light bars (not included)

JAYDUB6669

Honorable
Jan 15, 2014
+1 on what kind of RAM > They look awesome!
The RAM modules looks like the Corsair Dominator Platinum series using customized light bars (not included)
The look like Avexir Blitz...http://www.avexir.com/product/blitzspec.html

vinhn

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013
I don't get what's up with all these late release. It's understandable if they release in January or back during December last year or if it is a 780Ti card. Releasing a 780 during Mid 2014 while we're hot on the heels of next generation architecture of the GTX 8XX series is just kind of odd.

Jess Castro

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
What are the thermals like when you run liquid and air same time?
Short of hardcore Liquid nitrogen cooling you will eventually hit a wall that cannot drop below your ambient room temperature, regardless the number of fans and liquid you have on something.

maza90210

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012

That RAM, I think is the new Avexir Blitz ram, which is not actually released, check it out

Lordhaelmchen

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
This is amazing. I was looking into the impact itx board for a prodigy build that i wanted to upgrade in the future wit the custom watercooling mobo and cpu block ek made. Dont have the money for the cooling yet, but with this babe i can make the transition much easier and just slap the cooling on when i saved the money for it. Also a very sexy system with all rog components and no fear of compatibility issues. Might even solder the hush hush overvolting feature of the rog series on and get some crazy oc going. This should be able to beat a stock titan with no problems.

Lordhaelmchen

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
What are the thermals like when you run liquid and air same time?
Once you got your waterloop going the temperatures will even out in your whole system. The aircooling of the card would act like a mini radiator, i would guess with the cooling power of half a standard 120mm one at best. The Airflow would still be beneficial to motherboard components in the area around the pci slot that arent watercooled though, especially considering the fins should be much cooler than in air-only mode.

Lordhaelmchen

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
lol i am so excited now i have to share. The system will be amazing, a 200mm radiator in the front sucking in, Graphics card fans pushing the hot air up to the 1x2x120mm radiator in the top exhausting and a 140mm fan in the back blowing in for positive pressure. will order mobo, processor and case on the 1st and use older system parts until this ones available.

Lordhaelmchen

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
lol i am so excited now i have to share. The system will be amazing, a 200mm radiator in the front sucking in, Graphics card fans pushing the hot air up to the 1x2x120mm radiator in the top exhausting and a 140mm fan in the back blowing in for positive pressure. will order mobo, processor and case on the 1st and use older system parts until this ones available.

Lordhaelmchen

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.