Asus Laptop failed to load Windows 7

Anastasia Alexie

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
I have Asus Eee PC, running on Windows 7, factory installed. After 2 months usage, Windows 7 crashed.

I made clean installed, but after few weeks, Windows 7 failed to load for the second time. So I reinstalled the windows, few days later windows failed to start again.

This time I tried recovery option which took about 6 hours to complete successfully. Again the next few days, I was given choice either to repair windows or try to load windows. I choose try to load windows normally which went failed. I do system recovery, it was good for a day, the next day windows went down again.

Please help me with the problem. What could be the problem? Is it hardware or software?

There is only Windows 7 in the hard disk. No antivirus, no office yet, no other programs. I have reinstalled Windows 7 from various sources only to experienced the same problem.

The laptop is 32 bit, came with Windows 7 basic.
Intel® Atom™ N2600 (Dual Core; 1.6GHz) Processor
DDR3, 1 x SO-DIMM, 1GB

Please advice.

Solution
Did you try and run as Admin

go START>All Programs> Accessories> then right click on COMMAND PROMPT and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR, then at the DOS prompy CHKDSK /R should ask if you want to run at next boot then restart