News Asus Launches White GeForce RTX 4070 Ti TUF Gaming

PEnns

Reputable
Apr 25, 2020
"Meanwhile, the graphics card is equipped with a massive 3.25-slot three-fan cooling system"

Why not go ahead, stop splitting hairs, and say 4 slots!! I mean, what can we peasants do with .75 slot after all??

As to the price, the RX 7900 XT with 20GB is laughing all the way to the bank.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
"Meanwhile, the graphics card is equipped with a massive 3.25-slot three-fan cooling system"

Why not go ahead, stop splitting hairs, and say 4 slots!! I mean, what can we peasants do with .75 slot after all??
Yeah, I don't get it either. You can't fragment PCIe slots. If the card doesn't occupy a whole number, it's automatically the next whole number up.

Reactions: PEnns

coromonadalix

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
loll

i've been had with an 2.5 slot thickness of an Asus Phoenix rtx3060 .... it played tricks on me in my rig setup, had to change the mobo, since the videocard blocked an pcie slot ...

valthuer

Upstanding
Oct 26, 2023

As to the price, the RX 7900 XT with 20GB is laughing all the way to the bank.

If only size and price were the only downsides of this graphics card.

Tough gaming, with just 12 GBs of VRAM? Yeah, right!!! More like tough luck for anyone making the mistake of buying it!

Modern games, like Resident Evil 4 remake, The Last of Us™ Part I, Atomic Heart, Jedi Survivor and Hogwarts Legacy, are already laughing at the face of this pathetic GPU! Whoever tries to run one of these at 1080p max settings, will almost certainly get CTDs, even if they otherwise possess a high-specs rig.

No matter how much they overclock and polish this overpriced piece of trash, 4070 Ti will still remain just that: an overpriced piece of trash!

Reactions: rambo919 and PEnns