asus m11ad tower fan size?

vitalijus993

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
so recently i've deciced that my tower could use with few more fans (since it doesnt have any on a chasis) and i would like to know what fan size i should use for front n rear? tried looking it up but managed to find nothing. so i measured distance from crew hole to hole(middle) and it worked out that there is 110mm for the front and 85 for the rear? could any1 confirm is this the right size? any link to where to obtain right quality fan more than welcome :)

vitalijus993

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
so i found a table on this forum and it says that i should measure it vertically or horizontally. and the table is as following so im guessing my best bet is to go with it?
"How do I measure fan size?

The size of fan you need will generally be determined by the size of the fan fitting position in your PC case. The sizes of all the fans on our website are shown as measured along any one of the fan's four sides, NOT the distance between the fan's screw holes! Our most popular fan size is 120mm, followed by 80mm. This isn't really dictated by customer preference, but more by recent designs of PC cases.

As for the thickness (depth) of the fan, generally 25mm (1 inch) is by far the most common depth, although smaller fans can have shallower depths such as 15mm or even 10mm. All our fans are 25mm thick unless otherwise stated. If you have any questions about which fan you should order, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

If you know the distance between the fan mounting screw holes but don't know what fan size to order, please see the following table. Note that the mounting hole measurements shown below are taken horizontally or vertically between the holes and not diagonally.

Screw hole spacings and fan sizes
32mm between screw holes 40mm fan size
40mm between screw holes 50mm fan size
50mm between screw holes 60mm fan size
60mm between screw holes 70mm fan size
72mm between screw holes 80mm fan size
83mm between screw holes 92mm fan size
105mm between screw holes 120mm fan size
Quoted 1 time."