Question ASUS monitor suddenly went black ?

Jul 21, 2022
Black screen on rog-strix-XG32VQR .
No Asus logo, no OSD menu, backlight is on but won't display image.
Computer detects monitor.
Tried changing resolution
Tried everything turn it on and off, remove it from power
but it won't fix the problem.
Was working fine, suddenly turned into black screen. Help please

May 8, 2018
I have EXACTLY the same monitor and model and today I am experiencing the EXACT same issue! It was working fine literally last night and nothing in my setup has changed.
Warranty ran out less than a month ago.

After seeing your post I'm getting suspicious....
Did you manage to fix the issue?
After a few hours of leaving it on I turned it on and off again and it randomly worked until I had to restart my pc for windows update....now back to the black screen with nothing showing, not even the start-up logo or OSM

May 8, 2018
I have EXACTLY the same monitor and model and today I am experiencing the EXACT same issue! It was working fine literally last night and nothing in my setup has changed.

After a few hours of leaving it on I turned it on and off again and it randomly worked until I had to restart my pc for windows update....now back to the black screen with nothing showing, not even the start-up logo or OSM
I have had mine for exactly 25 months now so it would be wierd if a 500 euro monitor is pretty much gone in that time

Jul 21, 2022

Unfortunately i took it to several PC maintenance shops some said it need re-programing but most of them told me the whole monitor need to be change and is SUPER expensive so i decide to buy new one

if you found a better way to fix yours please let me know