Asus, MSI, Zotac. All the same?

Sep 4, 2018
i am currently in a situation where i have to look for a new motherboard as i am upgrading my old fx-6350 to ryzen 5 2600. i am thinking of getting an MSI x470 gaming plus ATX board. I just want to know what is the difference between different motherboards.
My gpu is made from zotac but is it worth to scrap the msi in order to get a board to match my gpu while getting an am4 socket at the same time, if they sell it.
I am also getting Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz ram and the msi board that i am thinking of buying supports it.
So tell me, should i stick with the MSI x470 board or switch to zotac

Solution
When it comes to motherboards the 3 manufacturers trade blows (Gigabyte, MSI, Asus). With that said some do things better than others-personally I would only go for an Asus board but thats just my preference; I just find the asus BIOS to be superb and the build quality is amazing.

One advantage of having components from the same manufacturer is with everything being RGB these days you can coordinate it easier by using the single app-nothing major but it is a selling point if you are pedantic in regards to aesthetics. With that said there is nothing wrong with using your zotac card with an msi board-you will not face any performance issues.
When it comes to motherboards the 3 manufacturers trade blows (Gigabyte, MSI, Asus). With that said some do things better than others-personally I would only go for an Asus board but thats just my preference; I just find the asus BIOS to be superb and the build quality is amazing.

One advantage of having components from the same manufacturer is with everything being RGB these days you can coordinate it easier by using the single app-nothing major but it is a selling point if you are pedantic in regards to aesthetics. With that said there is nothing wrong with using your zotac card with an msi board-you will not face any performance issues.

Solution
Sep 4, 2018

Thank you, I got an msi because i like the lights and i am going to upgrade to a 1080 made from msi to match the rgb settings. but that makes me reassured

Sep 4, 2018

Thank you, I got an msi because i like the lights and i am going to upgrade to a 1080 made from msi to match the rgb settings. but that makes me reassured