Asus Outs 'Signature Series' Z170 Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

AESTHETICSPOLICE

Reputable
Aug 5, 2015
Yes! All the features of the TUF series on some gorgeous mainstream boards! Love the white I/O shield.
I'm sorry but you have the worst taste ever because these are a butt ugly. I'm sure the artist really messed up and hopes the average person will be artistically challenged enough to not notice. I'm telling you, it's a visual disaster, an aesthetic nightmare, and pictorial garbage.

Ouch. Everyone must conform to the red and black? Maybe some 'gamer' gear? Those shields can always be taken off but also allow for some low hanging fruit for system color modification and offers another decent way to route/hide fan headers I'd think.

Quixit

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
I'm sorry but you have the worst taste ever because these are a butt ugly. I'm sure the artist really messed up and hopes the average person will be artistically challenged enough to not notice. I'm telling you, it's a visual disaster, an aesthetic nightmare, and pictorial garbage.

I like it too, differing opinions definitely exist. It's nice to see something that's not exactly what everyone else is doing and a simple white/black theme is a good option. Certainly a lot nicer than the horrible gold/black thing they did with the Z97 boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.