Asus P2B v1.10 reboots @beginning of test #6 in memtest

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

Ixnei wrote:
> I've used this exact same mod on many other slot1 boards, without
> this memtest reboot issue. I highly doubt that this P2B has some
> necessary overvoltage protection that the other boards are lacking.
>
> Here is a laundry list of boards I've personally tested with this
> slotket/1.3 tualatin that loop for hours on memtest, and exhibit no
> other instability problems (quake timedemo looping, cpuburn, OS,
> etc): Abit BX6v1 Abit BX6v2 Asus P3C2000 MSI MS6119 Micronics
> Redstone
>
> This reboot thing appears to me to be a peculiarity specific to the
> P2B board. Perhaps it is just ever-so-slightly more sensitive, but
> like I said, I've tested plenty of other different BX boards (and an
> i820) without seeing this.
It might not only be p2b specific, but p2b revision 1.10, and maybe not
even all boards (they don't use all the same voltage regulator, maybe
they other parts (like capacitors) aren't the same?)

> The mod I use follows: ak4 to an11 - Vttpwrgd to Vtt g35 to g37 - Vtt
> isolate pins aj3, ak4, an3 - Disable Vss shorts
>
> When I look at all these boards, the one thing that stands out to me
> is that all other boards appear to be using bigger, beefier 1000uF
> 6.3V caps - it's actually glaringly obvious. It almost seems to me
> like these Rubycon caps are labelled wrong, as I can't find any
> switching caps with such a small footprint (8x12)...
If the board would really lack capacitors, then certainly that
"photoshop mod" I've performed wouldn't help - that's good for improving
HF perfomance, but the capacitors I've used certainly couldn't
compensate for the lack of capacitance in the order of ~1000uF.
According to the rubycon website, the 8x11.5 YXG 6.3V parts are indeed
only 680uF, 8x16 YXG 6.3V would be 1000uF.

>>> I'm wondering if a "shotgun" (or "selective") replacement of the
>>> 1000/1500uF capacitors on the motherboard would help - my board
>>> has 22 1000uF 6.3V caps (3 Sanyo SE8N, 19 Rubycon YXG) and one
>>> 1500uF 6.3V cap (Sanyo S.E.8N). The Rubycon's seem pretty darned
>>> small for 1000uF caps (8x12, as opposed to 8x16+ for YXH series
>>> and most other switching caps), and it's not clear to me why the
>>> Sanyo caps are used (they are significantly "taller")...
>>>
>>> FWIW, CE3,18,27 are missing caps, and CE12 is drawn to 1500uF
>>> size on board, but using 1000uF. The Sanyo's are CE2,8,10,12.
>>> Does this look like what your board is populated with?
>>
>> From my memory, that sounds about right - I know there were some
>> unpopulated places. I can take a closer look next weekend. If you
>> want to add additional capacitors, I'd definitely first start with
>> adding to vtt.
>

> I'd be interested to see if your board uses the same vendor mix/etc.
Ok, I'll take a close look next weekend. It might be interesting to
figure out which ones are for vtt, which ones for vcore, though that
would probably be hard to figure out (measuring at the underside of the
motherboard). I'll assume your second half-dead p2b board has exactly
the same capacitors?
Now I just need to find some 1000uF low-ESR caps - I guess they can
easily be found on dead mobos ;-).

Roland

Roland Scheidegger wrote:
> Ixnei wrote:
>
>> I've used this exact same mod on many other slot1 boards, without this
>> memtest reboot issue. I highly doubt that this P2B has some necessary
>> overvoltage protection that the other boards are lacking.
>>
>> Here is a laundry list of boards I've personally tested with this
>> slotket/1.3 tualatin that loop for hours on memtest, and exhibit no
>> other instability problems (quake timedemo looping, cpuburn, OS, etc):
>> Abit BX6v1 Abit BX6v2 Asus P3C2000 MSI MS6119 Micronics Redstone
>>
>> This reboot thing appears to me to be a peculiarity specific to the
>> P2B board. Perhaps it is just ever-so-slightly more sensitive, but
>> like I said, I've tested plenty of other different BX boards (and an
>> i820) without seeing this.
>
> It might not only be p2b specific, but p2b revision 1.10, and maybe not
> even all boards (they don't use all the same voltage regulator, maybe
> they other parts (like capacitors) aren't the same?)
>
>> The mod I use follows: ak4 to an11 - Vttpwrgd to Vtt g35 to g37 - Vtt
>> isolate pins aj3, ak4, an3 - Disable Vss shorts

Might be worth trying it without G35 to G37 - that's how I have my Asus
S370-DLs wired and they don't have this issue.

>> When I look at all these boards, the one thing that stands out to me
>> is that all other boards appear to be using bigger, beefier 1000uF
>> 6.3V caps - it's actually glaringly obvious. It almost seems to me
>> like these Rubycon caps are labelled wrong, as I can't find any
>> switching caps with such a small footprint (8x12)...
>
> If the board would really lack capacitors, then certainly that
> "photoshop mod" I've performed wouldn't help - that's good for improving
> HF perfomance, but the capacitors I've used certainly couldn't
> compensate for the lack of capacitance in the order of ~1000uF.
> According to the rubycon website, the 8x11.5 YXG 6.3V parts are indeed
> only 680uF, 8x16 YXG 6.3V would be 1000uF.

I rummaged through the inventory again looking at the capacitors...
interesting. Rubycon YXG 1000uF 6.3v 105C capacitors apparently come in
at least 3 sizes - 8x12, 8x16, and 8x21

The only vanilla P2Bs I have are rev. 1.02, but both have the capacitor
layout described previously - Rubycon 8x12 plus 3 8x21 Sanyos also
1000uF 6.3v.

The P2B-S/LS boards have a mix of Rubycon 8x12 and 8x21. Newer revisions
appear to use more 8x21.

The dual boards (P2B-D/DS) use a mix of 8x12 and 8x16, and again newer
revisions have more of the taller capacitors. P2B-D/DS 1.06 D03 (the
final revision) uses 8x16 exclusively.

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:18:06 -0400, P2B wrote:

> Roland Scheidegger wrote:
>
>> Ixnei wrote:
>>
>>> I've used this exact same mod on many other slot1 boards, without this
>>> memtest reboot issue. I highly doubt that this P2B has some necessary
>>> overvoltage protection that the other boards are lacking.
>>>
>>> Here is a laundry list of boards I've personally tested with this
>>> slotket/1.3 tualatin that loop for hours on memtest, and exhibit no
>>> other instability problems (quake timedemo looping, cpuburn, OS, etc):
>>> Abit BX6v1 Abit BX6v2 Asus P3C2000 MSI MS6119 Micronics Redstone
>>>
>>> This reboot thing appears to me to be a peculiarity specific to the
>>> P2B board. Perhaps it is just ever-so-slightly more sensitive, but
>>> like I said, I've tested plenty of other different BX boards (and an
>>> i820) without seeing this.
>>
>> It might not only be p2b specific, but p2b revision 1.10, and maybe not
>> even all boards (they don't use all the same voltage regulator, maybe
>> they other parts (like capacitors) aren't the same?)
>>
>>> The mod I use follows: ak4 to an11 - Vttpwrgd to Vtt g35 to g37 - Vtt
>>> isolate pins aj3, ak4, an3 - Disable Vss shorts
>
> Might be worth trying it without G35 to G37 - that's how I have my Asus
> S370-DLs wired and they don't have this issue.

It appears that Roland is not using this one, but having the problem
still:

*****

*****

>>> When I look at all these boards, the one thing that stands out to me
>>> is that all other boards appear to be using bigger, beefier 1000uF
>>> 6.3V caps - it's actually glaringly obvious. It almost seems to me
>>> like these Rubycon caps are labelled wrong, as I can't find any
>>> switching caps with such a small footprint (8x12)...
>>
>> If the board would really lack capacitors, then certainly that
>> "photoshop mod" I've performed wouldn't help - that's good for improving
>> HF perfomance, but the capacitors I've used certainly couldn't
>> compensate for the lack of capacitance in the order of ~1000uF.
>> According to the rubycon website, the 8x11.5 YXG 6.3V parts are indeed
>> only 680uF, 8x16 YXG 6.3V would be 1000uF.
>
> I rummaged through the inventory again looking at the capacitors...
> interesting. Rubycon YXG 1000uF 6.3v 105C capacitors apparently come in
> at least 3 sizes - 8x12, 8x16, and 8x21

I've seen that the larger capacitors for a given uF/V rating have lower
impedance, so perhaps these smaller ones simply have higher impedance
values. Not sure what the consequences of this would be, other than maybe
worse switching response at high frequencies (it's been a while since
my AC daze)...

> The only vanilla P2Bs I have are rev. 1.02, but both have the capacitor
> layout described previously - Rubycon 8x12 plus 3 8x21 Sanyos also
> 1000uF 6.3v.
>
> The P2B-S/LS boards have a mix of Rubycon 8x12 and 8x21. Newer revisions
> appear to use more 8x21.
>
> The dual boards (P2B-D/DS) use a mix of 8x12 and 8x16, and again newer
> revisions have more of the taller capacitors. P2B-D/DS 1.06 D03 (the
> final revision) uses 8x16 exclusively.

Interesting trend, there must have been some sort of reason for them to
use 'presumably' more expensive capacitors.

>>> I'd be interested to see if your board uses the same vendor mix/etc.
>>
>> Ok, I'll take a close look next weekend. It might be interesting to
>> figure out which ones are for vtt, which ones for vcore, though that
>> would probably be hard to figure out (measuring at the underside of the
>> motherboard). I'll assume your second half-dead p2b board has exactly
>> the same capacitors?

Yes, they both have the same exact capacitor configuration, just the
brands of caps changed. The 3 tall sanyo 1000uF changed to rubycon, and
all the small caps are now "LXZ" (not sure of brand).

http://bertech.com/Components/chemi-con/miniradial/lxz_detail.htm

>> Now I just need to find some 1000uF low-ESR caps - I guess they can
>> easily be found on dead mobos ;-).

I personally prefer to use new capacitors, rather than those which have
been approaching the end of their useful lifetime. Most of these
capacitors are rated for lifetimes of 2-3,000 hours, which really isn't
that much "up-time" on a computer. The long-life ones maybe go out to
8,000 hours, which is just short of one year (at 24/7 'on'). I believe
the wearout mechanism is increased leakage, but I'm not positive (may
also be reduced capacitance, or increased impedance).

Based upon the recommendations of Homie Cap-Man, I have an inventory of
Nichicon PW series - they run about 33 cents each in lots of 100, from
digikey. I (plan to) use the 10V ones (once my soldering tips arrive).
I've already got plenty of ms6119 boards with blown caps - which,
coincidently have 3 oozing fat "blown" caps all in the same exact place on
the board (These boards were used with either P2-266 or P2-350 processors
only)...

--
We HAVE been at war with Iraq for 13 years now, bombing their
country on at least a weekly basis.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

Something interesting happened, just thought I should document it.

I tested an nvidia fx5200 128MB PCI video card in the P2B, running quake3
and 3dmark2k1 for benchmarks, which ran fine. I swapped my gf3 ti200 64MB
AGP card back in, and attempted to run 3dmark2k1, but it caused the system
to reset.

So, I swapped the fx5200 PCI in and ran memtest test #6, but it also
rebooted at 2%...

Not too sure it means anything, but just thought I'd write it down - so
3dmark2k1 may or may not exhibit the reboot problem for you.

--

Ixnei wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:18:06 -0400, P2B wrote:

[snip]

>>Might be worth trying it without G35 to G37 - that's how I have my Asus
>>S370-DLs wired and they don't have this issue.
>

> It appears that Roland is not using this one, but having the problem
> still:
>
> *****
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:41:02 +0200, Roland Scheidegger wrote:
>

>>... In particular, quite a few people connected G35 (Vtt) to G37 (vtt
>>only on tualatin) (which I didn't), ...
>
> *****

Indeed, I didn't notice that until after I posted. My theories haven't
panned out too well so far :-(

At this point, IMHO it makes most sense to isolate the problem to the
board or slot adapter, by swapping in an adapter that's known not to
exhibit the problem - either a Slot-T or modded S370-DL. I have new
Slot-Ts in stock and would be happy to loan one or two if mailing costs
were covered.

[snip]

>>>Now I just need to find some 1000uF low-ESR caps - I guess they can
>>>easily be found on dead mobos ;-).
>

> I personally prefer to use new capacitors, rather than those which have
> been approaching the end of their useful lifetime. Most of these
> capacitors are rated for lifetimes of 2-3,000 hours, which really isn't
> that much "up-time" on a computer. The long-life ones maybe go out to
> 8,000 hours, which is just short of one year (at 24/7 'on'). I believe
> the wearout mechanism is increased leakage, but I'm not positive (may
> also be reduced capacitance, or increased impedance).

Absolutely agree, they are difficult to remove intact and not worth the
effort given new ones are economical. Used capacitors usually test at
significantly higher ESR than is specified on the datasheet.

Mind you, I have several P2B based systems which have run close to 24/7
for over 5 years with no sign of instability to date.

P2B

Ixnei wrote:
> Something interesting happened, just thought I should document it.
>
> I tested an nvidia fx5200 128MB PCI video card in the P2B, running quake3
> and 3dmark2k1 for benchmarks, which ran fine. I swapped my gf3 ti200 64MB
> AGP card back in, and attempted to run 3dmark2k1, but it caused the system
> to reset.
>
> So, I swapped the fx5200 PCI in and ran memtest test #6, but it also
> rebooted at 2%...
>
> Not too sure it means anything, but just thought I'd write it down - so
> 3dmark2k1 may or may not exhibit the reboot problem for you.
I'm pretty sure I've run 3dmark01se before, but I'll try it again
(weekend).
You didn't forget to set AGP divider to 2/3 though (in case you've used
a 100Mhz FSB cpu)?

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

In article <pan.2004.04.27.04.12.51.749856@ixnei.ixnei>, Ixnei
<ixnei@ixnei.ixnei> wrote:

<<snip>>

> >> If the board would really lack capacitors, then certainly that
> >> "photoshop mod" I've performed wouldn't help - that's good for improving
> >> HF perfomance, but the capacitors I've used certainly couldn't
> >> compensate for the lack of capacitance in the order of ~1000uF.
> >> According to the rubycon website, the 8x11.5 YXG 6.3V parts are indeed
> >> only 680uF, 8x16 YXG 6.3V would be 1000uF.
> >
> > I rummaged through the inventory again looking at the capacitors...
> > interesting. Rubycon YXG 1000uF 6.3v 105C capacitors apparently come in
> > at least 3 sizes - 8x12, 8x16, and 8x21
>
> I've seen that the larger capacitors for a given uF/V rating have lower
> impedance, so perhaps these smaller ones simply have higher impedance
> values. Not sure what the consequences of this would be, other than maybe
> worse switching response at high frequencies (it's been a while since
> my AC daze)...

Check the datasheet for the 6019. It has some excellent hints
on what aspects of the design are important. For example, the PWM
section says:

"The bulk filter capacitor values are generally determined by
the ESR (effective series resistance) and ESL (effective
series inductance) parameters rather than actual capacitance."

Presumably the large number of caps is being used, to share the
ripple current flowing through the caps. Standard electrolytic
caps from many vendors have the same characteristics, and so the
size of a cap is a good indicator of its properties. Specialized
caps, like Sanyo OSCON (organic semiconductor ?) are many times
better at carrying ripple currents, and their size cannot be
directly compared to the standard composition caps.

Try to compare parameters for the old caps with the new, before
substituting them. And make sure you know which ones belong to
the PWM circuit, as opposed to the other circuits, as the rules
may be different for the other ones.

Something people don't realize, is too much output capacitance
on a regulator circuit can be just as bad as too little capacitance.
You can degrade the phase margin in the circuit by adding excessive
capacitance, and the regulator will oscillate when that happens.
A well spec'ed regulator circuit will actually come with
load curves, to tell you how much capacitance can be safely
added, before the regulator breaks into oscillations.

If the designers of the 6019 had put a latching fault pin per
power circuit, this problem would be easy to debug. Since the
only external indication is the one fault signal, the only way
to debug the circuit, is with a storage scope, triggered off
an edge of the fault signal.

HTH,
Paul

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:15:34 +0200, Roland Scheidegger wrote:

> You didn't forget to set AGP divider to 2/3 though (in case you've used
> a 100Mhz FSB cpu)?

It's set at 2/3.

--

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:20:10 -0400, P2B wrote:

> Ixnei wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:18:06 -0400, P2B wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>>>Might be worth trying it without G35 to G37 - that's how I have my Asus
>>>S370-DLs wired and they don't have this issue.
>>

>> It appears that Roland is not using this one, but having the problem
>> still:
>>
>> *****
>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:41:02 +0200, Roland Scheidegger wrote:
>>

>>>... In particular, quite a few people connected G35 (Vtt) to G37 (vtt
>>>only on tualatin) (which I didn't), ...
>>
>> *****
>
> Indeed, I didn't notice that until after I posted. My theories haven't
> panned out too well so far :-(
>
> At this point, IMHO it makes most sense to isolate the problem to the
> board or slot adapter, by swapping in an adapter that's known not to
> exhibit the problem - either a Slot-T or modded S370-DL. I have new
> Slot-Ts in stock and would be happy to loan one or two if mailing costs
> were covered.

Thanks for the offer. I've been tempted to just order on of these
slot-t's anyways, seeing as how they're only $25 shipped. That way, I
would have a nice "reference" to work with on these sorts of things.

<snip>

--

Ixnei wrote:
>>>I'm wondering if a "shotgun" (or "selective") replacement of the
>>>1000/1500uF capacitors on the motherboard would help - my board has 22
>>>1000uF 6.3V caps (3 Sanyo SE8N, 19 Rubycon YXG) and one 1500uF 6.3V cap
>>>(Sanyo S.E.8N). The Rubycon's seem pretty darned small for
>>> 1000uF caps (8x12, as opposed to 8x16+ for YXH series and most other
>>> switching caps), and it's not clear to me why the Sanyo caps are
>>>used (they are significantly "taller")...
>>>
>>>FWIW, CE3,18,27 are missing caps, and CE12 is drawn to 1500uF size on
>>> board, but using 1000uF. The Sanyo's are CE2,8,10,12. Does this
>>>look like what your board is populated with?
>>
>> From my memory, that sounds about right - I know there were some
>>unpopulated places. I can take a closer look next weekend. If you want
>>to add additional capacitors, I'd definitely first start with adding to
>>vtt.
>

> I'd be interested to see if your board uses the same vendor mix/etc.
I've checked it and it's exactly the same.
I've also looked at the coppermine - tualatin datasheets again. About
the only interesting thing I've found is that Vtt slew rate up to
coppermines was 8A/us, whereas on tualatins it's 13A/us, though the
static current has not increased. That could be problematic, though
adding the small caps (for improving HF performance) I've done should
have helped in that case I guess, and since you also get the problem
with coppermines I don't know if this really could be a problem.
Also, I did not need to connect G35-G37, since the slotket already
connects this (even visible).
I've also found a potentially very problematic pin, X34 - this is
vcccore on mendocinos and (some) coppermines (and it's wired to vcccore
on the soltek sl-02a++), but Vtt on tualatins. However, it doesn't seem
to be used on the tualatin (at least not on the stepping I got),
according to the multimeter at least it doesn't seem to be connected.
I've isolated it just in case without any change, so I did to AF36.
Soldering a 15Ohm resistor to NCHCTRL (N37) to Vtt also didn't do
anything (hey I'm getting desperate).
I was unable to get any replacement capacitors for now, if I'd be
convinced that it really would help I'm sure I could find some shop
which has them (I only found rubycon zl 10V parts as the closest match,
but the 1000uF part is 10mm in diameter and thus not suitable for
replacing the 8mm parts).
I could still try lowering vtt voltage, but somehow I'm not confident it
would help.

:-(

Roland

On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:56:51 +0200, Roland Scheidegger wrote:

> I was unable to get any replacement capacitors for now, if I'd be
> convinced that it really would help I'm sure I could find some shop
> which has them (I only found rubycon zl 10V parts as the closest match,
> but the 1000uF part is 10mm in diameter and thus not suitable for
> replacing the 8mm parts). I could still try lowering vtt voltage, but
> somehow I'm not confident it would help.
>
> :-(
>
> Roland

Just out of curiousity, what video card are you using with your setup?
Also, did you happen to run 3dmark2001?

FYI, test #15 (advanced pixel shader?, where it rebooted on me) is not
performed on older video cards like the geforce2 gts. So if I had used
one of my GF2's instead of a GF3, I wouldn't have gotten a reboot...

I know this is a triviality, as memtest can be used as a signal for the
problem, but ... I may bite the bullet and just swap out the $5 or so
worth of caps on this board. I will add a 1000uF where there is one
missing by the slot1 (CE3), maybe the same for the cap missing next to the
DIMM slots (CE27), and I will also increase the 1000uF cap to 1500uF where
the board indicates a larger drawn (CE12). Will post back later if/when I
do this, and results...

As an aside, I had a DFI AK74-EC socket-462 board with 2 of 3 1000uF caps
near the SDRAM DIMM slots clearly "blown" (bulging). This board would not
even POST with memory in DIMM 1 or 3. It would post from DIMM 2 and
passed memtest on 32MB, but anything bigger and it would fail many tests
misrably. I replaced the two caps, and was able to POST off of DIMM 1
using a 256MB stick, so I am encouraged by this capacitor modding (at
least in the extremes of obviously bad caps)...

--

Ixnei wrote:

> On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:56:51 +0200, Roland Scheidegger wrote:
>

>>I was unable to get any replacement capacitors for now, if I'd be
>>convinced that it really would help I'm sure I could find some shop
>>which has them (I only found rubycon zl 10V parts as the closest match,
>>but the 1000uF part is 10mm in diameter and thus not suitable for
>>replacing the 8mm parts). I could still try lowering vtt voltage, but
>>somehow I'm not confident it would help.
>>
>>:-(
>>
>>Roland
>

> Just out of curiousity, what video card are you using with your setup?
> Also, did you happen to run 3dmark2001?
>
> FYI, test #15 (advanced pixel shader?, where it rebooted on me) is not
> performed on older video cards like the geforce2 gts. So if I had used
> one of my GF2's instead of a GF3, I wouldn't have gotten a reboot...
>
> I know this is a triviality, as memtest can be used as a signal for the
> problem, but ... I may bite the bullet and just swap out the $5 or so
> worth of caps on this board. I will add a 1000uF where there is one
> missing by the slot1 (CE3), maybe the same for the cap missing next to the
> DIMM slots (CE27), and I will also increase the 1000uF cap to 1500uF where
> the board indicates a larger drawn (CE12). Will post back later if/when I
> do this, and results...

I'll wager a Slot-T against a P2B v1.10 it won't make a difference ;-)

P2B

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:06:35 -0400, sven-ola wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just to drop in a few lines: I have the same problem - and of course
> I'am
> interested if fiddeling around with capacitors will solve it.
>
> Board: Asus P2B (No further letters)
> Rev.: 1.10
> Cpu: PIII-800 (Copper, 100Mhz FSB, 1,65 V) OS: Linux with Kernel 2.2.14
> (Uptime > 2 Years now) VReg: HIP6019BCB Mem: Just upgraded from 2*64K ->
> 2*128K 100Mhz SRAM Cards: ELSA Winner 1000 VGA, SCSI, ISDN, Network, 2nd
> Printer
>
> (Because of the memory upgrade, I run in the memtest prob.)

What type of processor are you using? Is it a true slot1 processor, or a
socket 370 in a slotket? What slotket?

I was having the memtest test #6 problem with a coppermine celeron 900/100
and 600/66 running 256MB ram, both in a 370SPC v1.0 slocket. I managed to
pick up an Asus S370-DL rev 1.02 slotket, and it ran a coppermine celeron
1100/100 with 512MB on the P2B rev 1.10, passing memtest looping for hours
(with fastest CL2 memory timings).

So, there does appear to be a marginality created by the quality of
slotket used. I ended up dumping the board for $25, and moved on
already...

--
We HAVE been at war with Iraq for 14 years now, bombing their