[SOLVED] ASUS P8H61-MX R2.0 Drivers

ianalberto

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2013
Hello guys, so basically im still running my old rig on a Windows 7 OS and planning to upgrade to Windows 10. I visited the asus website for the drivers for the P8H61-MX R2.0 but only Windows XP, 7 & 8 are available to download. Is there any other ways for me to install motherboard drivers on a Windows 10 platform?

Solution
Regardless of what drivers you download for your platform, you should be good to go. First off, please make sure that you're on the latest BIOS update prior to jumping onboard Windows 10. Next thing to do is download all the necessary drivers for your platform(preferably Windows 7 drivers).

When you're done installing Windows 10 on your system, after creating the bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools, you can then proceed to installing the drivers manually in compatibility mode.

i.e: Right click installer>Compatibility Tab>Windows 7(from the drop down menu).
Be sure to check the option to Run as Administrator.

Hope this helps!

Lutfij

Titan
Regardless of what drivers you download for your platform, you should be good to go. First off, please make sure that you're on the latest BIOS update prior to jumping onboard Windows 10. Next thing to do is download all the necessary drivers for your platform(preferably Windows 7 drivers).

When you're done installing Windows 10 on your system, after creating the bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools, you can then proceed to installing the drivers manually in compatibility mode.

i.e: Right click installer>Compatibility Tab>Windows 7(from the drop down menu).
Be sure to check the option to Run as Administrator.

Hope this helps!

Solution