Hi, went shopping today for a new pc for my birthday. Don't have much money right now, and these parts are what the money I saved up could afford. Coming back next week to the store to buy the 10600k, and get another 8gb stick of ram.
- motherboard - Asus Prime B560M-K (LGA 1299) B560, mATX, 2* DDR4
- ram - 8GB, Kingston Fury Beast, CL 16 1.2v
- cooling - Cyrorig M9 Plus Air Cooler, Single Tower Heatsink, Dual 92mm fan, for intel / AMD
- PSU - Seasonic Focus GM Gold 550 Watts, Semi Modular
- Would these parts go well together?
- The person at the shop told me he would sell the 10600K for 230 usd, is that a fair price for that cpu?
- What GPU would go well with this setup?