ASUS Responds Angrily To Gigabyte

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarek0

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2008
sorry for that guys but a company like ASUS dont need to give her V.I.P customers a proof plus we know that the P5K-E/WIFI AP got 8PHASE Power design and i had one before and it was running perfectly with the ASUS ASeries HD 480 Graphic card and 4GIGS 1066 and a core 2 DUO and it runs like a rocket even under overclocking. about the law suit am with ASUS no matter what they others says they are the leaders in this field plus ASUS are not the one who is telling lies cz as a previous owner there is a big difference between P5K Series and P5Q series: P5K series 8phase power design, heat stack cool 2 up to 20% cooler and for sure it is cz my board temp never goes above 24c, now about the power saving the Gigabyte guys got a problem as a previous owner i did lots of things with my board one of them opening the AI SUITE clicking on maximum power saving and the rest is (50% power saving) these are facts if u dont want to buy ASUS well theres another 1000,000 who wants and did and already the new P5Q series is doing just fine from P5Q-E/WIFI-AP
to the P5Q-SE to the P5Q3 DELUXE WIFI AP, from 8 phase power designe and ASUS EPU 6 ENGINE in the first P5Q to a EPU 4 ENGINE in the second P5Q model finally to the last model with 16 phase power design and EPU 6 engine ready. i got an: -ASUS STRICKER 2 EXTREME Main board.
-VGA (2)ASUS 9800GT ULTIMATE.
-CPU CORE 2 DUO 2,66GHZ/1,33FSB.
-4GIGS OF RAM (KINGSTONE) 1066.
-Thermaltake CPU Cooler.
-Thermaltake SOPRANO RS 101 CASE.
-H.D WESTERN DIGITAL 320GB SATA2.
-DVD RW SAMSUNG SATA2.
-3 24CM D.C BIG FANS.
it will outperform any other p.c without overclocking but when i need it it goes crazy ASUS FOR LIFE.

bigdaddycool

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
I am a IT Technician.

I have told our ASUS Rep directly and all our suppliers we wont sell it and we dont even take their motherboards as FREEBIES! If we even got some free asus boards, we'd spent more money in labour stuffing around with them when they come back for warranty.

ASUS = "Overclocking FAILED"
ASUS = "Fail"

NEVER...... EVER Would I recommend ASUS. I personally beleive about 6-7/10 motherboards dont work/fail/dodgy....

ASUS make good LCD's...... crappy TV Tuners.... Make good ASUS Laptops, except putting ASUS Live Update so they can do bios updates from windows isn't a smart idea considering we've had a few come back black screening *dead* from a bad ASUS bungle update.

I am a proud hater of ASUS and their failing products.
---

Gigabyte or Intel Motherboards are the way to go. NO MSI, NO ABIT, NO DFI, NO JETWAY, NO ASROCK.... etc etc etc

ledscreevz

Honorable
Mar 12, 2013
I really enjoyed reading this... Valuable information and excellent design you got here!!! This is a cool blogging platform. Aw, this was a really quality post. Took me a while to read all the comments, but I really love the article.

ledscreevz

Honorable
Mar 12, 2013
I really enjoyed reading this... Valuable information and excellent design you got here!!! This is a cool blogging platform. Aw, this was a really quality post. Took me awhile to read all the comments, but I really love the article.
Led display India

Status
Not open for further replies.