Question Asus Rog B450 F motherboard m.2 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2019
Hi im tryin to figure out where my m.2 key e port is on my asus b450f mobo i recently upgraded and want to install my wifi/bluetooth module but i cant find a e key port anywhere on this board ? but ina review on here it says clearly there is a m.2 e port for wifi ??? The Asus Strix B450-F Gaming costs $119.99 at Amazon and is, for the most part, a fully featured board and based off its big brother from the X470 chipset. The B450-F gaming includes six SATA ports, *two M.2 slots for storage plus an M.2 Key E slot for a Wi-Fi module**, premium audio, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) ports, as well as tastefully implemented RGB LEDs. A full list of specifications are found below..........soo if anyone knows where or if this is wrong pleasee lmk im trying to install this module asap thanks...

Sep 11, 2020
The review was
Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard Review: Premium Looks, Budget Price
By Joe Shields May 22, 2019

And he stated it here:

The Asus Strix B450-F Gaming costs $119.99 at Amazon and is, for the most part, a fully featured board and based off its big brother from the X470 chipset. The B450-F gaming includes six SATA ports, two M.2 slots for storage plus an M.2 Key E slot for a Wi-Fi module, premium audio, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) ports, as well as tastefully implemented RGB LEDs. A full list of specifications are found below.

It is very misleading for anyone using this information to purchase a board with an M.2 Key E Slot and then the board doesn't even have that slot.

May 14, 2022
In the user manual the 3rd M.2 slot is not described, lol

YLNl6Bg.jpg

I bought Intel Dual-Band Wireless AC9461 WLAN + Bluetooth 5.0 just to get a Bluetooth, apparently the that extension card doesn't work for me

rgd1101

Don't
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS