ASUS rog cant install windows 7

ValterZz

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2011
Hello,
Ive bought new ASUS rog gl552jx and i fail to install windows on it.

I set boot to DVD and i start the installation of windows successfully , ive done it many times on my desktop. But problem i get is after the installation windows needs to preform first auto restart, but it never loads past windows logo "loading windows" . And it just blushes there forever , i let it stay there at least half an hour and it didnt move. I attempted reinstalling 4-5 more times even with one pirated version of windows and i always get to the same problem.I also format disk before each new attempt

So as i said i can start the installation ( chose custom install,language select,disc select>installing) and after it finish instalation 0-100% it wont boot into windows it just restarts and gets stuck on windows loading logo.

What em i doing wrong?? Or is it maybe problem in laptop.

Thank you

I suggest staying with Windows 10, which I assume you already have.

A lot of complaints about W10 privacy etc are overblown, and if you want these can be disabled for the most part. I can't think of a good reason otherwise to go with W7, and going forward W10 will be a requirement for certain things.

ValterZz

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2011

I bought clean laptop no windows on it only free dos which i already erased when i formated disk when i got asked on which disk to install windows.