Question Asus Rog GL502VSK minidump (GPU-related) ?

Nov 9, 2020
My laptop reboot itself while I'm playing " Rust " and I got this minidump file from that restart. I tried to read that but only thing I understand from that file is something wrong with my GPU, I delete my GPU with DDU and perform clean install now I will try and edit what will happen.

I am wondering someone better than me could read this minidump file and explain what could be the problem of reboots?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oqtVdDybE90IFuGakLplwc_2cBeGBOqs/view?usp=sharing

Bluescreen view is a good program to read minidumps.
Since this is a laptop I'm going to guess that it's thermal related. Try running HWiNFO64 (sensors only, logging on) in the background while you game. Play till it crashes and upload the log file somewhere we can grab it and have a look.

What is max? CPU, GPU, ...both? Note that most laptops are configured with a threshold temperature that is below the max TDP rating of any individual component. If it always crashes when it gets to this temp then that strengthens the idea that you are hitting a thermal threshold.
HWiNFO64 has a 'performance limit reason' section that is important to check out in these instances.

Nov 9, 2020
Because like 1 month ago, my laptop does not working without PSU because battery was dead but now it is operating without anything. I did not RMA or anything that battery it is the same one. It is weird... I'm not gaming on battery.