[SOLVED] ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020
Is the ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING motherboard out of the box supported with the ryzen 7 3700x ? because it says ryzen 3 ready on the picture i saw

Solution
If the box of the motherboard you're looking at has the Ryzen 3000 series supported then yes it's supported. If you're seeing the box at the store and you're sure it's brand new stock, then all B450 chipset boards should come with the latest BIOS updates out of the factory.

Short answer is Yes, for the box you saw.

Lutfij

Titan
If the box of the motherboard you're looking at has the Ryzen 3000 series supported then yes it's supported. If you're seeing the box at the store and you're sure it's brand new stock, then all B450 chipset boards should come with the latest BIOS updates out of the factory.

Solution

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020

I cant really go to a shop of a sort because im in a lockdown rn haha but i can send a link and on one of the picture they show its Ryzen 3000 ready https://business.currys.co.uk/catalogue/computing/components-upgrades/cables-adaptors-power/asus-rog-strix-b450-f-gaming-am4-motherboard/N258132W?cidp=Froogle&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6t6ABhDMARIsAONIYyzq7qcaKEvxUq4IZfci6L-2eZ9Dj6TivKP7QPiKQStytD8suoWTIA8aAlpYEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds