Question Asus ROG strix GL-503g RGB lighting issue

kvbkiran

Prominent
May 20, 2019
I bought Asus ROG strix gl-503g and a logtiech g102 mouse
i used the rgb lighting of laptop for a day everyhting works fine
later i installed logitech gaming software to change the values of mouse. From that onwards the the aura effects isnt working
the last profile i used isnt changing
so i unistalled the logitech software but the issue persist
i uninstalled the aura core and services but didnt fixed the problem
when i am going into the customize tab the effect present in that tab is working but the basic effects isnt working. i badly want the music effect
please help
thank you

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your laptop. On a side note, you should know that there are horror stories with RGB, and they do take time to iron out since not everyone has the same issue. If you know where the Aura app was installed, it's best you remove the folder and it's accompanying .ini(or there of) file after you uninstall the Aura app.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your laptop. On a side note, you should know that there are horror stories with RGB, and they do take time to iron out since not everyone has the same issue. If you know where the Aura app was installed, it's best you remove the folder and it's accompanying .ini(or there of) file after you uninstall the Aura app.

Nilangan

Reputable
Nov 25, 2014
Hi. I have this exact same issue on the same laptop. It worked fine before I uninstalled it. After I reinstalled it, I cannot get the basic effects to work. I tried multiple versions of aura service. Same issue. Were you able to fix it? I am on latest windows, latest bios, latest everything.