Question ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2060 GAMING ADVANCED quality,compared to OC version?

frozensun

Honorable
Jun 30, 2018
I went through googling about this card, but I did not manage to find anything about it even on youtube, so I have no idea how good cooling performance is, how much different is compared to OC version or MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z, are some of of you owners satisfied with it and everything else. When I google I always get OC version of this card review, so I'm wondering if anyone has whether he is satisfied and does it have big differences with the OC version except the GPU speed? I see that its GPU clock is pretty low, so it doesn't satisify my apetite, and I do not know if it could go up to 2GHz in demanding games like some other RTX 2060 models .

That MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z is having a slightly higher BOOST core clocks. Both the cards are equally good, IMO, but he ASUS one has a triple fan cooling solution vs the MSI's dual-fan. Build quality wise, both the cards are once again good, but if you want to buy the fastest clocked RTX 2060, then grab the MSI model, or some other which is even more faster.

Last edited: