[SOLVED] Asus ROG Strix RX 580 does not boot

Oct 18, 2018
I have recently changed from my old Radeon HD 7790 to new Asus Strix RX 580 O8G. However, when i put the new GPU into my mobo, there was no signal to my monitor. The 8-pin was plugged well, and everything was good. I tried to swap back to my old GPU and it booted up normally. Since my mobo has no speaker, i cannot hear any "beeps". I also tried to put the new GPU into two other systems from my friends' (A320M and B450M) with UEFI boot, and it booted up okay, even with Nvidia drivers currently installed. So i think it is not driver-compatible problem.

Here is my current spec:
Mobo: MSI B85M-E45 (Bios is up-to-date. Latest version is 10.9 and released in 2015.)
CPU: Intel Core i5 4590
RAM: 3x 4GB (2x 1600 and 1x 1333)
PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W (Should be more than enough to run a single RX 580)

I have been googling and found out some articles saying new GPU not compatible with Legacy bios. My mainboard does have UEFI, but i'm using Legacy boot. Is it really a problem which causes the new GPU not to run? Do i have to switch from Legacy boot to UEFI boot?

Edit: I borrowed my friend's Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 and put it into my mobo, it booted up okay...