[SOLVED] Asus Rog Strix Z390-e

Sep 10, 2022
Hey!

First of all, everything worked fine before I tried to try to get into my BIOS. I tried pressing all possible keys (Esc, F1, F2, F3, F7, F10, F12, Del and Delete) when booting up my pc with no avail, it only took me to the login screen for windows as usual. Also tried going to recovery and then the UEFI way, but that also took me just to the login screen. I have no idea what drivers are installed.

So, we took a look inside the pc, and first took off the power cable. No help.
Tried taking off battery from mobo for a while and back in, no help. This part also caused our on going problem: PC starts up, fans are going etc but nothing showing up in monitors, at all. Tried the CMOS too with no help.

Monitors are Samsung Odyssey G5 with display ports. And forgot to mention, but there has never been windows logos etc showing up in starting pc, it goes from black to login screen asap.
Well, when they worked :D

So anyone has any ideas what to do next? Is there anything what can be done or is my pc just dead now?

Mobo: Asus Rog Strix Z390-e
Intel-7 9700K

Sep 10, 2022
Took closer look inside my PC (now when my partner who has been trying to fix this went to get some sleep) and noticed that graphics card fans are not propelling and motherboard is showing yellow/amber colored light in dram 🤔

Im not a master with PC's so most likely waiting for him to wake up and come look this again but trying to find help for my PC now when hes not awake 😂

Sep 10, 2022
Also saw red light on mobos CPU led for a short while before it turned off and that yellow dram light turned on (and never went off before turning pc off). Also cant see any lights in my mobo when pc is turned off, but immediately when its turned off mobo starts showing nice rainbow colors in asus logo 🤔🙈