[SOLVED] Asus strix 570x e strange temps

Aug 19, 2020
Since i had this board i have had issues with Temp2 and Temp5 giving very high readings. Everything else in my system is fine tempwise CPU doesn't go above 70c in games and gpu is usually anywhere between 30-60c depending on the game. I have nice cooling so this puzzles me. I have also seen a couple posts with same board giving same kind off readings but i have found no answer as to what it is, if its safe and if there is any fix for it

IBEpOm4.png

Solution
Since i had this board i have had issues with Temp2 and Temp5 giving very high readings. Everything else in my system is fine tempwise CPU doesn't go above 70c in games and gpu is usually anywhere between 30-60c depending on the game. I have nice cooling so this puzzles me. I have also seen a couple posts with same board giving same kind off readings but i have found no answer as to what it is, if its safe and if there is any fix for it

IBEpOm4.png
Some temp sensors are eroniouse and do give false readings.
Best is to compare with other temperature apps. I like HWinfo64 and it is accurate. Just don't run two apps at the same time to avoid false readings.

IBEpOm4.png
Some temp sensors are eroniouse and do give false readings.
Best is to compare with other temperature apps. I like HWinfo64 and it is accurate. Just don't run two apps at the same time to avoid false readings.

Reactions: Petorr89
Solution