Question Asus Strix Z390-E cold boot problem

Feb 2, 2023
I just updated the bios for Asus Strix Z390-E to the latest version v2004 from their website.
I have a problem with the cold- boot when i turn off the switch of the power supply boot problem appears when I start the computer afterwards. I tried many suggestion i found online like disable secure boot when i finally have the boot logo (because it's not the case all the time) but i still have the issue when i restart after turning off and on the power supply, no boot logo, no display signal but everything is running i also changed power supply. i have to restard several time to get the boot logo of asus with win 10 never have this issue wtf. If someone has succeeded in solving this problem I would like to know how.
Notice that after a cold boot the pc starts, shut down immediately, restart, shut down again and then start but most of the time no boot logo no display signal and the boot led is on

specs:
Asus z390-E
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
32 gb 2133Mhz g-skill trident
win 11
GPU : Radeon RX 580 series

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2023
on board you have a mem led and ok button also there are boot one any of them stay lit on boot and try to shut computer with os do not touch psu switch then use case power button to start system .
I shutdown the computer using os or power button on the case my issue it's when I cut the power to the psu, I want to be able to start the computer on cold boot