Asus Talks Refunds for UK Transformer Prime Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Refund so I can get a laptop for the same price with a Blu-ray drive.

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
This is why i like ASUS as a brand. They make solid product, and if you aren't happy with something, they'll try to make it right. I've not had a bad experience with them yet.

Tedders

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
I haven't had any issues with my Prime. I don't use GPS so I can't attest to that. No issues with WiFi either. I'm loving ICS to so I'm happy!

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]amuffin[/nom]77 dollars per hour. A few hours can't make 8100 dollars. SO you are saying a few hours is 120-130 hours?[/citation]
Taxed, roughly......If it's untaxed like 99% of the "internet jobs", try 105hrs and 12mins. Which, when you figure a standard work week is 40hrs, she worked just over 2.5wks. Put in roughly 3.5hrs a day, you don't actually notice how many hours you really work in a month.

jenniferaniston :
my friend's mother makes $77/hr on the internet. She has been laid off for 8 months but last month her income was $8100 just working on the internet for a few hours.
i feel sorry for the mother. her daughter(courtney cox or lisa kudrow) probably made hundreds of millions from tv and movies.... sad.
@topic: looks like asus tried to 'apple' their customers. good thing they offered refunds.

crocky

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
awaiting delivery of Prime. Should be with me Tues/Weds next week. Can't wait. think ASUS have been really prompt with dealing with issues. And 6 months is 6 months for the new model. Prime should be perfect for me!

G

There are some serious moaners out there... this is by FAR the best android tablet available, even if it had no GPS (and btw it works fine on my model) it would STILL be the best. And if you'd rather buy an inferior product you can RETURN it and get your money back! What is all the fuss about?

G

I think that overall the Prime still stands out in my opinion as the best tablet on the market. I don't want to wait until the summer to get the new model so I think I am going to order it.

Status
Not open for further replies.