[SOLVED] Asus tuf gaming x570-plus any good?

dinodinac2003

Honorable
Nov 27, 2017
I researched a bit about this mobo but i still want to ask this community for an opinion. Im planning to get a ryzen 7 3700x and pair it up with this mobo... Is it a good combination or can i find a better mobo for the money. Also can i transfer my 2.5" SATA3 240gb to the asus tuf?

Solution
I have this combo and have had zero problems with it.....I have found though that I've been unable to overclock with positive results....not saying that is a bad thing or that it isn't possible, just saying if you are looking to overclock you may not have the outcome you desire....the combo is quite sufficient though as is.....as far as the 2.5 sata transfer if you are asking about taking the OS on the 240gb drive and transplanting it to a new computer system build, it MIGHT work but I would definitely advise having a clean install so there are no unwanted OS system files being introduced to the new computer build.......

sc2lines

Great
Dec 13, 2019
I have this combo and have had zero problems with it.....I have found though that I've been unable to overclock with positive results....not saying that is a bad thing or that it isn't possible, just saying if you are looking to overclock you may not have the outcome you desire....the combo is quite sufficient though as is.....as far as the 2.5 sata transfer if you are asking about taking the OS on the 240gb drive and transplanting it to a new computer system build, it MIGHT work but I would definitely advise having a clean install so there are no unwanted OS system files being introduced to the new computer build.......

Solution