Asus Unleashes Recolorable GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Even though everyone is just going to say "OHHHHH, STICKERS" or something of the like, I cannot count how many time's over the years people have requested for matching color schemes for their custom PC hardware. So to that I say, thanks for the options ASUS. Now could I just have a R9 290X DirectCU II w/ all mini-DP ports? Yeeeaahh, that'd be great.

rostrow416

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2012
Asus mini itx board non ROG uses the gold color. The all black is more my speed though. It's a nice idea. A lot of enthusiasts also pay attention to the color schemes of their systems.

rostrow416

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2012
Asus mini itx board non ROG uses the gold color. The all black is more my speed though. It's a nice idea. A lot of enthusiasts also pay attention to the color schemes of their systems.

lp231

Splendid
Nice and all, but the only time I will probably see it, is during the build, after that, it will be facing downwards. Unless I want to turn my tower into a desktop by laying on its side just to stare at the matching colors.
Asus should have done, is to make the cooler either transparent or translucent and then add color leds that can be changed via a utility.

Ph3rox

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012

Flip your mobo tray to reverse ATX. Little DIY never hurt anyone... much.

true, some of the dell and HP machines i have worked on have the mobo mounted on the LHS of the case. maybe someone (antec, corsair etc) should make a case like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS