[SOLVED] ASUS VG248QE only showing 60hz

Solution
@SamSmart1 could you possibly tell me how you set it up because i have the exact same problem i have a rtx 2070 super and the same monitor as you and it only says their is 60hz but i know it is a 144hz and i have the dvi with the dvi dongle hooked up to the graphics card
DVI dongle? For 144 hz on that monitor you need to use a dual link DVI cable(with no adapters/dongles) or a Displayport cable. Since you have a RTX 2070 a DP cable would be the best option.
Nov 14, 2019
@SamSmart1 could you possibly tell me how you set it up because i have the exact same problem i have a rtx 2070 super and the same monitor as you and it only says their is 60hz but i know it is a 144hz and i have the dvi with the dvi dongle hooked up to the graphics card

bignastyid

Titan
DVI dongle? For 144 hz on that monitor you need to use a dual link DVI cable(with no adapters/dongles) or a Displayport cable. Since you have a RTX 2070 a DP cable would be the best option.

Solution
Nov 14, 2019
could you help me find one on amazon for it cause they have a DP cable to DVI for the monitor or should I just geta straight up DP cable