[SOLVED] Asus x570 for 3900x

Dec 27, 2019
First of all, sorry for the constant spamming. I’m a pc noob and I don’t know too much.

I will be buying a 3900x and thus I need a x570. I prefer Asus so Asus mobos are my only choice.

aura sync and dual m2 is a must, and it better have an aio pin. I will be going to 4.6Ghz. Intergrated wifi is not a must
I’m debating between the P, the Pro Ryzen, the TUF, the STRIX E, and the CROSSHAIR HERO. Price isn’t a massive problem, I just don’t want to really “waste” a mobo because I’m just OC to 4.6 and not extreme levels. Thanks

Solution
AMD cpu overclocking isn't what it use to be. Many reviews state leaving the cpu alone and let it do it's thing. Memory is key with the Ryzen's.

If you plan on overclocking then you might want to look at the mid-level to upper level x570's with solid VRM's.
AMD cpu overclocking isn't what it use to be. Many reviews state leaving the cpu alone and let it do it's thing. Memory is key with the Ryzen's.

If you plan on overclocking then you might want to look at the mid-level to upper level x570's with solid VRM's.

Solution

sc2lines

Great
Dec 13, 2019
The Asus Prime x570-P has worked out nicely for me. I presently have my 3900x overclocked to 4.3 on all cores boosting my cinebench20 score from 7034 to 7651...