Question Asus Z370-F Rog Strix Usb 3.1 Problems

Lev1n

Reputable
Sep 30, 2019
Hello.
I recently decided to sell my 3600 and b450 mobo for intel 9600k and Asus 370-F Rog strix.
2 Days ago i sold my cpu and mobo than i move to buy the z370 asus rog strix the guy had 9700k not oc'ed.

I kept my m2-ssd with me and didn't reinstall windows. I want to test everyting than i can buy that mobo. I just put my m2 to mobo and put everything that mobo need and goes in to windows everything was working fine as expected. 2 mins later we got the blue screen(bsod) the old amd drivers caused blue screen i checked it on bluescreenview than i said im gonna do a fresh install the guy said i have usb it has 1909 version on it i said okey lets do fresh install . Everything was fine until we made it to windows.

Pc got freeze for 2 sec and reset itself got windows screen again but none of usb 3.1 ports was working. Its has power keyboard and mouse lights up but not working. Only working usb port was 3.0 red one(closes to micro usb or type c i dont know). I put a usb hub to multiply that ports to use keyboard mouse at same time. But i installed everydriver possible on asus website cant get rid of that. Still not working.
I just want to know this is a mobo issue or driver issue. If its driver issue how can i fix that. I used multiple driver solution programs still same.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you guys understand what i want to said.

USB.png

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I post a ss from the device manager its exact like this. Its mean no i think.
So you did a fresh install of windows.

None of the USB ports are working except the one red one on the back of the board.

The red ones are USB 3.1 you have a type C and A.

Are the black USB 2.0 working?

Do you see from your picture the yellow triangle on USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller. Right click that and select Update Driver Software .

Lev1n

Reputable
Sep 30, 2019
So you did a fresh install of windows.

None of the USB ports are working except the one red one on the back of the board.

The red ones are USB 3.1 you have a type C and A.

Are the black USB 2.0 working?

Do you see from your picture the yellow triangle on USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller. Right click that and select Update Driver Software .
Only working port is that red one. None of other rear and front ports are working .

It says best driver is already installed.