Jan 5, 2023
Hello everyone...!!!
I have
Asus z370-p
Intel i5 8400
Vengeance 3600 16gb

I had a faulty ripjaws before vengeance
I was working on pc and bsod appeared
Pc turned off then i tried 3 4 times but system didn't boot up and had no display
I took ripjaws out and placed new vengeance in it after 4days but still same issue no display...i have another pc running i3 processor 8th gen i placed that on my z370 and it booted and went to the bio and was asking to update my bios i think it was wiped..then i did a new bios from usb and bios were back...but still my i5 processor is not working on it
I tried i7 and i3 both worked fine 8th and 9th gen both....but i5 8th and 9th not working at all .....i did bios 3 4 times old to new but didnt helped....any solution????

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2023
Try with single ram module. Try it in different ram slots.
If cpu socket pins got bent, some ram slots may not be operational anymore.

Are you sure about model numbers of your cpus?
Are cpus delidded?
Do model name labels on heat spreaders look genuine?
Could those be fake/counterfeited cpus?

Reactions: Tanoosk
Jan 5, 2023
Yes i tried all four ram slots with single ram stick of 2666mhz and 2133mhz everything works on i7 processor and i3 processor...
But when any i5 cpu is placed but no display, it won't boot and cpu didnt warm up only fans spins......

Jan 5, 2023
Finally i5 is working now...... alhamdullah
I tried older bios but it says not proper bios file....then used an old bios extracted to image .rom and used UEFI TOOL in usb... booted from usb and it flashed older bios first it wiped then updated it.....so now its working flawless thanks for the help...!!!