I have an Intel i5-10600K processor and I would like to evaluate it. I want to replace the motherboard, processor and case of the current system and create a more compact system. I am thinking of buying an Asus Z490-I motherboard and NZXT H210 case with this processor and the following parts.
- HyperX 2x8 GB 3000 MHz memory
- Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB solid state drive
- Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200 RPM hard disk drive
- Seasonic Focus Plus 750 W Gold power supply
- Asus Strix 1050 Ti graphics card (will change)