ASUS Z87-K AI suite 3 Windows 10

lfletcher55286

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
Hi guys,

ASUS Z87-K running windows 10 64 bit. AI Suite 3

Had the only BSOD on here since i had this computer from 2013. Once i force restarted it hanging on BSOD for 2 hours - AI suite 3 errors popped up and it wouldnt start so i uninstalled it. Dug out the package that came with the computer but there was no support DVD with Z87-K User guide.

If i check the ASUS website: https://www.asus.com/uk/support/Download/1/45/2/3/1QXNr... there is only 4 utilities - no EZ update which i know was on there before i removed it.

I have checked many threads submitted on here about using windows 8 versions for certain motherboards - but none of them directly stated it could be done for my motherboard.

If this is the case could someone post me a direct link to where i can download the software for another version of windows that would be compatible for this. And any other information i would need to resolve and get it back on, i'm not as savy as i used to be on computers.

Any help appreciated! Many thanks.

Solution
Yeah I have a Asus x99 Deluxe and I reinstalled windows 10 and downloaded the most up to date Asus Suit 3 and I kept getting a BSOD, I couldn't fix it but it was no big deal so I reinstalled windows 10 again and AI suit 3 again and got the same BSOD, Said something about thread halt, I just said forget it and didn't install it.

Only thing I can say is try AI suit 2, I installed it from the disk on my PC and it worked fine for me.
Yeah I have a Asus x99 Deluxe and I reinstalled windows 10 and downloaded the most up to date Asus Suit 3 and I kept getting a BSOD, I couldn't fix it but it was no big deal so I reinstalled windows 10 again and AI suit 3 again and got the same BSOD, Said something about thread halt, I just said forget it and didn't install it.

Only thing I can say is try AI suit 2, I installed it from the disk on my PC and it worked fine for me.

Solution