[SOLVED] At 22:01 some of my peripherals disconnect and reconnect right way

Jan 5, 2021
At 22:01PM, sometimes there is a chance that some peripheral will disconnect.
Now, I've been having this problem for a long time but here's the thing.
I've been having this problem on my old computer before, there's a chance that a keyboard/mouse/monitor will disconnect for a second and then immediately come back. Most of the time it was the keyboard which was disconnecting (because the lights would turn off). Now, I thought it could be PSU, motherboard and you know when i build a new pc i didn't expect for it to happen again.
Do some of you know what it could be? I'm no electronics expert, maybe it's with the electricity, i don't know. Btw, it's not really a big problem to me, maybe when im playing competitive games, it might be annoying. But know, that these disconnections don't happen everyday.

Solution
Windows 10?

Look Reliability History and Event Viewer for anything that happens around 22:01 PM.

Reliability History uses a timeline format that may make the event stand out.

Make and model Router? The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some clue.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.
Jan 5, 2021
CPU: Ryzen 3 3100
GPU: XFX RX 570 8GB
RAM: 32GB 16x2 DDR4
SSD: 240GB SSD SATA3, Patriot Burst
HDD: 1TB HDD SATA3, Seagate
PSU: 750 W Falcon Gaming FGM-750
MB: AsRock B450M-HDV
Mouse: Ambush YMS 3017
Keyboard: Ambush YKB 3100AD
Headphones: Ambush YHP 3020
Monitor: Fujitsu 1600x900 60hz (getting a new monitor soon)

Ralston18

Titan
Windows 10?

Look Reliability History and Event Viewer for anything that happens around 22:01 PM.

Reliability History uses a timeline format that may make the event stand out.

Make and model Router? The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some clue.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.

Solution