At password log in

Oct 4, 2018
Hello,

Just curious, from what I knew before; if I booted my pc and left it at the log in screen for several minutes..shouldn’t all my apps start and be ready in the background upon logging in being my pc is hella fast anyways?

If I boot up 38 seconds, and get to windows 10 log in password and leave it there
When I log in especially after waiting shouldn’t all my stuff be ready? I noticed nothing starts until I put in password. —-apps start to load up—

Solution
Windows is multi-user OS. At logon screen, it is unknown which user will log in. And as @rgd1101 said, a lot of services running in Windows need to know the user credentials.

You can configure your computer to log you on automatically, and make another script to lock the desktop.
Windows is multi-user OS. At logon screen, it is unknown which user will log in. And as @rgd1101 said, a lot of services running in Windows need to know the user credentials.

You can configure your computer to log you on automatically, and make another script to lock the desktop.

Solution