AT&T Once Again Named Worst-Rated Carrier in U.S.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudenucom

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012
[citation][nom]anort3[/nom]I hate AT@T. Stuck with them for internet and I still have the exact same 3Mb/s connection that is the max speed offered to me for the last 8 years or so. Got to love progress. Meanwhile if I lived a half a mile south I could have Cox and get 18Mb/s for the same price as I pay now or 28Mb/s for $8 more a month. They even offer a 50Mb/s plan! More than I would pay but still at least they have the option.[/citation]

At&T should give you deliver some Cox to you so you quit complaining......you say you would not even pay for the Cox.... come on man...not pay for Cox.... if you were giving Cox and just not receiving some Cox, would would want some compensation too

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
odd that credo is seperate, it just used the sprint network though it does bill itself as the preogressive network i gt emails from aem all the time about them buying out my current contract because at&t and verizon spent so much on lobbying... but i am on sprint so really its the same network minus free roaming on other networks last time i looked at the contract .. which i kind of need

Status
Not open for further replies.