[SOLVED] Athlon 3000g Max Ram usage

Solution
How much RAM can I use for the iGPU in the BIOS?
You don't need to worry about this. Memory will be allocated as needed for games. Setting the amount higher in bios will only make that amount unavailable for regular apps in windows since you dedicated it for graphics. So, if you have 8GB total memory and you dedicated 2GB to graphics in bios, now you only have 6GB for windows and apps. You can do it if you want but you don't need to.
How much RAM can I use for the iGPU in the BIOS?
You don't need to worry about this. Memory will be allocated as needed for games. Setting the amount higher in bios will only make that amount unavailable for regular apps in windows since you dedicated it for graphics. So, if you have 8GB total memory and you dedicated 2GB to graphics in bios, now you only have 6GB for windows and apps. You can do it if you want but you don't need to.

Solution

WildCard999

Titan
I think the max is 2gb but not 100% sure (check the motherboard BIOS option for dedicated vram). Windows will allocate memory as needed but there are some rare instances where a game won't open due to lack of vram so in that case you need to set it manually in the BIOS.

Reactions: CountMike