Question ATI Radeon HD 5770 no display on newer tv

LUCKY7SON

Prominent
Feb 26, 2019
whats with new tv not picking up radeon 5770 hd video cards and recognizing them has unsupported display on Mac Pro
Or even older card and HD card have issues always say unsupported display adapter or something or no signal but if I hit info on remote tv says it display a I guess invisible 480i 30p signal even though the cards can do 1080p this it what it auto sets to on Mac and Windows pc are no signal wtf

LUCKY7SON

Prominent
Feb 26, 2019
If I plug my Mac into older cheap monitor then select OS windows or Mac I can unplug it after selecting windows I can remember if it works when I click Mac but after I select windows I can unplug cord and plug it into my newer tv a tada it works but I have to hold alt to get boot is options and that screen only shows on older displays wtf

LUCKY7SON

Prominent
Feb 26, 2019
How are you connecting to TV's?
Also remember your old tv may not be able display higher resolutions. So what brand and model numbers are the two TV's?
One was 1080p display that worked
One was 1080p monitor if i forced settings even that work or it displayed at anything it had come up with by default
My tv is 4K now I know the video card is older so I don’t expect 4K but what the he’ll you’re telling me the tv won’t display older analog signals not that’s that’s what I’m using the 4K tv has no analog ports what so ever only HDMI but it’s never failed

"it works but I have to hold alt to get boot is options and that screen only shows on older displays wtf"

The newer TV is waiting for a high resolution signal. if you were to reduce the graphics card display to a lower resolution you should be able to see it. 480P