News Atlast! Packs 10-Core Intel Core i9 CPU Into Small, Fanless Desktop

Giroro

Splendid
I see there's heatpipes for the CPU to the external heatsink, but I don't see any vents in the case. What's supposed to stop you from roasting the power supply, or the rest of the system?

Atlast! Solutions

Official Forum Representative
Apr 16, 2021
I see there's heatpipes for the CPU to the external heatsink, but I don't see any vents in the case. What's supposed to stop you from roasting the power supply, or the rest of the system?
Hi, I'm Jonathan from Atlast! Solutions. One of the main features of the Sigao fanless PC is the lack of air vents, enabling it to be used in tougher/dirtier environments. Other heat-generating components such as the chipset, M.2 SSD and power supply, are thermally connected to the outside of the case, improving their cooling. The VRMs have oversized heatsinks on them (to cope with processors that use at least 5x the power). Because a 35W TDP processor is used, there is sufficient cooling capacity for it to be used intensely and still have the inside temperatures at comfortable levels. I have attached a temperature graph showing the product with i9 10900T, 64GB DDR4, 1TB 970 EVO Plus, and 2x 860 PRO 2.5" SSDs. The tests push the CPUs (all cores) to continual near full capacity.... you can see the temperatures of the 2.5" SSDs which are measuring the air temperature inside the case, are 45/46 Celsius. Room 21C.

sigao-b-temperatures2.png

Sigao-B Temperature Graph, Heavy Load