Attempt at assembling a Mid-Range Gaming Rig.

Oct 21, 2018
Will just direct this question to the components of issue.
Supplier: Everything from Amazon.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA AB350 Gaming 3
Dram: 16GB Corsair, 2*8GB
CPU: Ryzen3 2200G
PSU: Corsair TX 750M
Question, if I may. Have assembled what I would class as a mid-range gaming box. It has taken me approximately 4/5 months to get to what I hoped would be the point where as I would have the means to install an o.s. I'm starting from fresh, all I had in reality to start the build was the knowledge (which hasn't been used for a year or three) and a screwdriver or two. Once the machine was assembled, at long last, with the lovely BenQ sat atop the tower (HDMI), I lifted the small hatch at the front of the Cooler Master 6, to get to the power button. Gave it a press. As expected the fans fired up (hell those Temp controlled 140mm are ghostly quiet. My monitor lit up for a couple of seconds to tell me there was no output. Now I seem to recall sometime during the build hearing, or reading something about a potential bios flash, which at the time I didn't take a lot of note of, but now it looks like it may be a possibility. All my drives, apart from my Blu ray are SSD's,so there is no noise apart from the number of fans installed. The only other sign of life is thw fault warning lights. There are four of these. One for the cpu one for the dram one for vga and one for boot. The little red diode is just flashing between the dram and the cpu. Now having been in similar situations to this in the past, one starts the process of limitation. I've tried the ram in the different sockets, tried one stick on its own then the other, all to no avail. During my attempts at rectification, the system has been running and components like the south, err,I mean North bridge, as one would expect gets warm. Likewise the H.S for the power management, opposite the cpu and below the cpu's 12v supply also gets warm, the NVME PCIe 2280 I fitted gets warm. Is there anything I can do to sort this situation, I've thought about purchasing another cpu, an earlier chip but they all appear to be DDR3 orientated, now wont that fact cause me another issue. What I'm getting at there is if I can get the machine to post its gonna give me access to the bios where I'm able to flash the bios, to what.....I have no Idea. any advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm writing this on my trusty antique of 5 yrs, good old dual core celery. Anyway your help will be my christmas BEST prezzy lol.
Thanks for your time and patience, bit of a long read.
All the best to you and yours and for the coming new year. Take care and thanks again.
Yours respectfully spida. ;-)