Attention Moderator out there

jt_stream

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
I got banned by "Saga Lout" citing "Commercial Spamming" to which i don't know why.

i'm a member for more than a year now. and "i have never work or affiliated with the maker's of Active Partition Recovery and Paragon OS to SSD, nor do work for a company that advertise for them" all i did was tell people that those software worked for me and they might work for them too.

now i wanted to appeal my ban, but there is no why not even via PM.
so if any other mod out there could you PM Saga Lout and tell him/her to enable my PM so that i could talk to him/her directly.

thank you
Qazzi

We get a ridiculous amount of spam, so sending PMs for each one isn't feasible. Not sure why they locked out your PMs, though.

Can you post a link to the account that got banned? There aren't any others showing as being from the same IP.

jt_stream

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
that's because im behind a VPN.
here's a screen shot

http://postimg.org/image/xk7gf8mw3/
http://postimg.org/image/6komeyvcx/

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Our deepest apologies. Like our Community Manager has said, it's been escalated, and we will be working on getting your posts restored. This might take a while, as it is a lengthy process, and might take longer based on just how many posts need to be restored. Your ban has already been revoked and your account should be accessible again.

The moderator who issued the ban has been contacted, and we're looking into the matter. He's not usually one to jump the gun like that, and it might have something to do with the recent wave of spam attacks we've been under, which has pushed some of us to the edge. We'll get to the bottom of this, and try to have it resolved as soon as possible. Again, we're very sorry for the mix up and that you got caught up in this. We hope that this does not tarnish your opinion of Tom's; we value all of our posters, from first timers to grizzled vets, and while we do our best to ensure that everybody has a pleasant experience on our forums, the moderator team is human and mistakes will happen from time to time.