Question Audio Desync Issue

IWORDI

Reputable
Nov 13, 2019
So I've been having an issue with audio/video sync, particularly within any browser I use. I've only noticed this with TwitchTV, and haven't tested it with YouTube, or any other streaming site, but when watching Twitch streams, the audio/video slowly goes out of sync. I've had this problem before in the past, and the only way I was able to fix it was to buy a cheap USB Audio Device to plug my speakers into, but now after I believe 3 years of it working flawlessly, the problem has returned.

I'm currently running Windows 10 - Version 22H2 - OS Build 19045.4780

I have tried a few things:
1) Bought a new USB Audio Device
2) Updated Windows
3) Updated GPU Drivers
4) Updated Audio Drivers
5) Reinstalled Audio Drivers
6) Downloaded Different Audio Drivers
7) Updated Chipset Drivers
8) Disabled Fast-Startup
9) Made sure Power Management was set to Extreme

With all that I've tried, I am still encountering the audio/video sync issue. But there is one odd thing I've noticed that temporarily fixes it: When hitting the power button on my case, I notice that when I go to turn the computer back on; Windows doesn't pre-load apps prior to logging in. This has been a temporary fix for my audio sync issue, but after a few days, the issue returns. Then: When shutting down the PC through Windows - Windows will then pre-load apps prior to logging in. This also seems to fix the audio sync issue when the previous shutdown method stopped working as a fix.

I'm not all to sure why this seems to be a temporary fix, and am not sure how I can go about figuring out what's actually causing this to happen. If anyone has any suggestions, or insight, it would be greatly appreciated.