[SOLVED] Audio driver problem

Oct 9, 2018
My motherboard is Asus h110m-k. I installed all my drivers from a disk, since I had problems with the drivers from the website, anyway, I tought that lan and audio drivers is outdated and I need to install them since it is easy for these two. When I ran AsusSetup for the audio there's a cmd that opens and says to not close or unplug the computer while it goes, after about 30 seconds the cmd closes and nothing, but when I open the setup.exe (because there is an AsusSetup and setup.exe) there's an installiation. Any solutions ? Or did the driver installed?

Solution
The best way to tell is to look at the driver version in Device Manager. Open Device Manager, find your peripheral, right click and select properties. Now click on the driver tab and take note of the driver version. Compare that to the driver you downloaded.
Now, did your driver install properly? That's a more use it and see test. Does your computer crash, does the audio/LAN work properly ... then the driver is probably installed properly.
The best way to tell is to look at the driver version in Device Manager. Open Device Manager, find your peripheral, right click and select properties. Now click on the driver tab and take note of the driver version. Compare that to the driver you downloaded.
Now, did your driver install properly? That's a more use it and see test. Does your computer crash, does the audio/LAN work properly ... then the driver is probably installed properly.

Solution