Audio Files slow my computer down

The Poop Nuke

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
So, I am not exactly sure where to ask to solve this issue, but I have had this issue for a about a year. Whenever I download music from one of the distributors that I pre-order music from, the .mp3 files are super slow to open and play, and often crash my file explorer. I am on Windows 10.

Every other audio file that I have purchased from other distributors, such as google play, does not have this issue. File sizes are under 20 MB for each audio file. When I view the file's properties, the only difference is that the pre-ordered files are Encoded by iTunes 12.8.0.15. Everything else is relatively the same.

I have tried converting the files with into .wav files through VLC and other miscellaneous audio conversion software. I usually just buy the album again through google play, but I would rather not this time, so if anyone has any idea as to how to fix this, let me know.

Thanks!

The Poop Nuke

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014

Every player I use has the same issue. Groove and VLC are both noticeably slower. The main issue is when I transfer it over to my phone, every time I try to skip one of the songs it pretty much locks up my music player(Poweramp) on my phone.