Question Audio in videos aren't sync with video playback?

andiedee

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2012
So whenever i watch something after a while whether it be on VLC, Twitch, MPC-HC and sometimes on Youtube the audio becomes delayed and it isn't synced anymore with the video..

Video also stutters randomly at times.

Gets pretty damn annoying...

I think it is lightening.service.exe for aurora sync i hard closed that in the task manager and it seemed to work fix the syncing issues but sometimes the video stutters for 2-3 seconds then goes back to normal

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears I'm ready to do a clean windows install haha

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello

I was wondering if you already checked for graphics driver and Windows updates?

If the graphics driver is already updated, please try rolling it back to an earlier built and see if it helps. You may also want to do the same with the audio driver.

If nothing works, you can try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if it fixes any issues that the system files may have.

Feel free to report back with the results if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers!!

andiedee

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2012
Hello

I was wondering if you already checked for graphics driver and Windows updates?

If the graphics driver is already updated, please try rolling it back to an earlier built and see if it helps. You may also want to do the same with the audio driver.

If nothing works, you can try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if it fixes any issues that the system files may have.

Feel free to report back with the results if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers!!

Thanks for the reply! So i ran the SFC /SCANNOW and this came up:
View: https://i.imgur.com/hu8mFtC.png

Here's the LOG file.. I tried doing a pastebin but it said it was too large so i didn't know where else to upload so i uploaded it on zippyshare, hope you don't mind :)

https://www46.zippyshare.com/v/QIyYKrR0/file.html

Also I uninstalled Aura sync and i seems to be working perfectly.. But after running the SFC /SCANNOW seems like there is other issues?