Question Audio is messed up

ChickenNugget_14

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
So, I've had this problem for a while, I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but it sounds like all the bass frequencies are just gone, and higher frequencies are super loud, and everything sounds like it's echoing, this just started out of nowhere, when I had started using this laptop the audio was just fine, I couldn't find any solution for it, my audio drivers are up to date, but I found out that running the Realtek HD audio manager in administrator mode fixed the problem until I turned off my pc, once it turned on again my audio was messed up, but running the audio manager fixed it, I just did this every time I turned on my computer for months, but recently my hard drive broke, I've replaced it and installed windows 10 just like before, but the audio problem is still here, I'm not sure what causes this, the only difference is that this time, for some reason I don't have the Realtek HD audio manager installed, and I'm not completely sure where to install it from or even if it will fix my problem this time, my laptop model is an HP 15-db0069wm any help is appreciated

ChickenNugget_14

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
Ok, so after a bit of research, I've found the audio manager was installed on my pc, and I was able to get it to run, that fixed my audio problem, but I really want to know, does anyone know of a permanent fix for this?