Question Audio only works on one side of headphones, usb h340 Logitech

thegussbus123

Reputable
Nov 21, 2015
I had the Logitech h340 usb headset mic for over 2 year now and it has worked without issue.
Yesterday the audio in one side stopped working. The mic still works, as does the right side.
The only significant thing I remember doing was when I updated some driver using G-force experience. I don't know if this is the problem because I connected the headphones to other pc and it has the same issue (audio in one side)
So, i got a new headset exactly the same model and still audio in one side only. (so the wires most likely aren't broken)
If plug my earphones in they work in both fine.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
(2) Logitech h340 usb

• No Audio on Left Channel
  • Tested (Both) on two separate PC's and Left Channel doesn't work.

Test it on a device with a different OS.. I.e.. Apple or a Linux PC or anything else that will transmit sound via USB that doesn't have your Primary OS.

hashme

Prominent
May 11, 2019
Hi
Try using it on a mp3 player with usb support and if it does not work, get a refund and buy something else
Here is a list

Mpow USB Headset/ 3.5mm Computer Headset with Microphone Noise Cancelling , Lightweight PC Headset Wired Headphones, Business Headset for Skype, Webinar, Phone, Call Center

Microsoft LifeChat Headset - JUG-00016

Game Headset, GAKOV HoLead Game Headset USB 7.1 Interface Surround Sound Dual Unit Gaming Headset

MiiU (TM) Black Dolby 7.1 Surround USB LED Lighting Over-Ear Gaming Headphone Headset Headband with Mic for PC Computer Game With Volume Control

These are all in the range of $30
Hope this fixes your problem