Question Audio output device not working.

Apr 7, 2021
Whenever I plug in my USB headset, my output option for the Corsair headset I’m using keeps rapidly switching from “no output devices found” and to whatever my headset is named. In the sound control panel, when I plug in my headset I’m able to click on it and enable it as my headset, but it then starts rapidly switching between enabled and disabled. This either causes the audio to be stuttering rapidly or there will be no audio at all. I have deleted my audio drivers and have had them reinstalled upon my pc restart and have also made sure all my drivers are updated for windows, my motherboard and my cpu. I don’t really know what else to try from here and the problem hasn’t been fixed. Any help is appreciated!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Model for your Corsair headset and how it's paired to the system you have at hand? Make and model of your motherboard and the BIOS version it's currently on? What OS version are you on? We're currently on version 20H2.

Can you try reinstalling your chipset drivers, manually, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Apr 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Model for your Corsair headset and how it's paired to the system you have at hand? Make and model of your motherboard and the BIOS version it's currently on? What OS version are you on? We're currently on version 20H2.

Can you try reinstalling your chipset drivers, manually, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?
I’m using the Corsair Hs60’s, but when I also use my Bluetooth TurtleBeach headset connected through a usb dongle the same thing happens. I’ve reset my entire pc and reinstalled the AMD and MSI drivers that are available through the softwares. I’m on bios version 3.50 and in windows 10 version 1909 with AMD version 21.3.1