Question Audio popping, have changed motherboard 3 times ?

Feb 21, 2023
Hello, I have audio popping when starting or stopping audio, youtube videos, etc. There will be a pop on a windows notification. Sliding the volume slider on windows and youtube sounds like ripping velcro but softer. Video for exact reference. I've even installed linux on a USB to isolate drivers, and the popping is still there. USB DAC, same thing. IDK about a PCI-E sound card, since a USB DAC is close to same thing, as far as I know. Tried all ports as well. Tried different sound qualities and bitrates. Turned off extraneous sound settings as well. Tried "third-party" drivers recommended on ASUS forums. DDU'd drivers and deleted driverstore files as well, before doing all the updating processes.

PC Specs:
CPU: 12700k
Mobo: Z690 Asus Tuf Gaming D4 Wifi (x2), Z690 Asus Prime - A [I went back to micro center for an exchange three times]
Ram: Corsair 3600 4x8gb, Team Group DDR5 2x16gb 5600
GPU(s): 1080 TI, 3070
PSU: 750 G3, 750 G5 [I even initiated an RMA on my PSU]
Case: Meshify C

Feb 21, 2023
test with another speaker?
What speakers?
Some basic logitech speakers + sub, dt 990s, and ear buds. All same issue. Even HDMI to monitor speakers through gpu.
Try the same speakers with a different device? Do the speakers have a volume dial? Try rotating the dial as far left and right as possible repeatedly for 30 seconds and retest. I know that sounds dumb but it may help...
I've already ruled out speaker/headphone as an issue. I removed the motherboard from pc case and tested, still same issue. Got another brand new motherboard, same thing. Only thing left that could cause the issue from my outside case test bench was the NVME SSD (Sabrent rocket 1 TB gen 3). That, or somehow my Noctua U-14s with add in bracket for lga 1700. Or some default BIOS setting is causing issues. Asus has "AI Overclocking". If anyone has experience with Asus z690 BIOS, I'm all ears.