[SOLVED] Audio question

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Good evening everyone, I recently recorded some gameplay for a montage., when I played it back it recorded the music I had in the background(iTunes) over a portion of the gameplay. My question is, is there anyway I can remove that part that contained the music. I’m new to all this recording stuff. I didn’t know it was going record the music I had in the background. Any help will be greatly appreciated:)

Solution
The question is if the software you use miz all sound into one sound channel. If yes (and probably is) there is no real way to get rid of background noise.

disclaimer: Great things are going in AI developments, so one can't say it's impossible (but price and availability is probably way beyond the reach of an average citizen).
The question is if the software you use miz all sound into one sound channel. If yes (and probably is) there is no real way to get rid of background noise.

disclaimer: Great things are going in AI developments, so one can't say it's impossible (but price and availability is probably way beyond the reach of an average citizen).

Solution